Distribution booting from CD-ROM? (was:Fileutils, dircolors.c: compilation problems.)

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Dec 19 15:39:46 PST 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 05:21:02PM -0500, Simon Perreault wrote:
> You were saying the exact same thing a couple months ago, when I left. ;)

That's true, but i was asked to push that back to work on other things.

And then when i was just about finished pulsar.highos.com died on me,
which i lost a full 30GB, 4 years wroth of files (including my Netscape
1MB bookmarks.html *sniff*) and all my ALFS stuff.

Mind you that's an excuse..so whatever ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org