LILO bad, GRUB good

Vodden, Richard richard.vodden at ic.ac.uk
Tue Dec 19 16:23:53 PST 2000

Grub really is easy, learning it will take reading the quickstart, but I
don't think this is your issue. You fail to mention whether or not your LFS
main is on hda. Is it? If not, you may have different versions of LILO on
the boot sectors of your harddisks (hence the mishap), otherwise I don't
think GRUB will help as it's mostly based on LILO. Anyone else?