Gnome-Enlightenment problem

Shlok Smári Datye shlok at ript.net
Wed Dec 20 04:57:05 PST 2000

Hi

I installed Gnome/Enlightenment and when I startx'ed all I saw was an ugly
GUI. No images. These are the last messages when I exited from X:

---------------
---------------
rders/common/images/t2-.png
All fallbacks failed.
/convert: No such file or directory

waiting for X server to shut down /convert: No such file or directory
/anytopnm: No such file or directory
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot load image:
/usr/enlightenment/themes/BrushedMetal-Tigert/dragbar/images/bt1.png
All fallbacks failed.
/convert: No such file or directory
/convert: No such file or directory
/anytopnm: No such file or directory
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot load image:
/usr/enlightenment/themes/BrushedMetal-Tigert/dragbar/images/a1.png
All fallbacks failed.
/convert: No such file or directory
/convert: No such file or directory
/anytopnm: No such file or directory
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot load image:
/usr/enlightenment/themes/BrushedMetal-Tigert/dragbar/images/a2.png
All fallbacks failed.

Most of the errors have something to do with loading images. Does anyone
have solutions?

--
Shlok Smári Datye
http://shlok.ript.net/