Updated fcrond-hint

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Dec 21 05:43:44 PST 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 10:54:12PM -0800, L Vogtmann wrote:
> I've updated the fcrond-hint for fcron-0.9.3.  Let me know if you find
> any mistakes!

Uploaded, i noticed in the ChangeLog that you removed the the rc script
and mentioned that fcront now includes it's own, does this script work
on LFS? (aka have you tested it/looked at it?), i don't use fcron so i
can't test it..but if you could double check that would be great =)

Btw, hint relates issues (new hints, updated hints, etc) should not be
posted on lfs-discuss, next time use lfs-apps, please ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org