Updated fcrond-hint

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Dec 22 02:35:09 PST 2000

Yo,

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 08:47:05AM -0600, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> What's wrong with "vixie" cron?  That is what I am using (in combination
> with at) and it works fine.  I believe there is a local user exploit with
> vixie - but there should be a patch available on bugtraq - pretty minor I
> think.

I'm presently finishing up two Hints (openssh+vixie-cron) if you could
email me the URl that would be great, and if you want to look them over
lemme know too =)

I just have to reboot binary.highos.com and test them..but it seems grub
when crazy on me (or maybe it's that damn MDK kernel, dunno), yet
another problem..

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org