man page formatting

Davin Carlson davin at bethlehembooks.com
Fri Dec 22 06:44:17 PST 2000

Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:

> Yo,
> Are you using any special consoletools/languanges and/or could you paste
> an example from a man page ;)

No, I'm not using any special consoletools/languages (at least I'm using
what was set up initially in my base LFS system). I'm not set up for
email on my LFS system so I redirected the example man page (man
smb.conf) to a file and sent it over to my windows machine for emailing.
When I open it up in notepad the single and double quotes appear. The
LFS system doesn't seem to be able to recognize the encoding for these
characters . . .

Davin

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org