Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sun Dec 24 16:49:49 PST 2000

Yo,

On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 09:38:21AM -0600, Jeffrey B. Ferland wrote:
> Smile, and laugh, and realize I'M NOT SERIOUS! I use windoze too, most good
> games are confined to that OS. It's awry humor, OK?

Konw your enemy...
....And appreciate them, as one will learn alot from them.

The only "good game" that i happen to play is Half-life (Mostly
Counter-Strike and Team Frotress Classic mods) which you can actually
get running under Linux using Wine with the OpenGL extension,
http://lhl.linuxgames.com, IIRC

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org