Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Sun Dec 24 17:01:57 PST 2000

At 07:49 PM 12/24/00 -0500, Jesse wrote:
>Yo,
>
>The only "good game" that i happen to play is Half-life (Mostly
>Counter-Strike and Team Frotress Classic mods) which you can actually
>get running under Linux using Wine with the OpenGL extension,
>http://lhl.linuxgames.com, IIRC

oooooh, I have not had time to play Half-life in quite a while. Once I get
more of the basics in place I will want to talk to about conf files to set
up TFC.

I think I have gotten my install scripts debugged. Well, the first 3/4 of
it any way. Rest is running now. Wait and see what pukes . . .

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.

I think, therefore, ken_i_m

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org