username to uid resolution when chrooting the first time

Daniel Roethlisberger admin at roe.ch
Sun Dec 24 19:20:25 PST 2000

> Some (a good number anyways, i remenber Peter posting about
> which packages would use mulitple processors) don't support
> and/or work using -j.. no real idea why..

Yeah, now, like 20 packages further down the road, I got like 5
which didn't compile with -j for some reason or the other. And
one I had to uncomment stuff in the Makefile to get it compiled
(vim) but that's another story... still way to go though. All in
all I've expected more problems than actually turned up so far.

Cheers,
Dan

--
   Daniel Roethlisberger  o  encrypted email strongly recommended
   admin at roe.ch  o  www.roe.ch  o  ICQ 4646931  o  PGP 0x8DE543ED

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org