username to uid resolution when chrooting the first time

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sun Dec 24 19:29:02 PST 2000

Yo,

On Mon, Dec 25, 2000 at 04:20:25AM +0100, Daniel Roethlisberger wrote:
> Yeah, now, like 20 packages further down the road, I got like 5
> which didn't compile with -j for some reason or the other. And
> one I had to uncomment stuff in the Makefile to get it compiled
> (vim) but that's another story... still way to go though. All in
> all I've expected more problems than actually turned up so far.

Hehe yeah, i love SMP (quasar.highos.com..mmm
http://www.highos.com/lan.html)

I consider all you new LFS'er lucky bastards.. i remenber 1.2/1.3/2.2,
that was scary back then, lots of trouble, big problems, etc.. ever
since about 2.3.5b (i would say, maybe a little sooner then that) it has
been pretty damn easy todo!

Glad your having fun thou!

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org