Merry Christmas ya'll

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Dec 25 12:27:13 PST 2000

Yo,

On Mon, Dec 25, 2000 at 11:24:20AM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. LFS has been out there for
> little over a year now and it has been a great year. I would like to
> take this opportunity as well to thank you for a great year and I hope
> the next year will be even better than this previous one.

For some of you, X-mas is allready over, but here's a happy holidays
*waves* wish to y'all from Canmore, Alberta..

LFS has come a very long way and alot of people deserve credit for that,
i wish i could write everyones name down, but i think i would forget a
large number of people ;)

May next year be filled with as much fun as this one, which is what all that
matters!

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org