Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 26 06:08:35 PST 2000

Bah, so far for a quiet Christmas. If I read one more email from the
sexyfun.net domain (with or without the HAHAHA alias) containing a virus
it'll be time to test out the listar function that blacklists a domain. Never
had to use it (I was actually wondering the other day how long it would take
before the LFS lists would start receiving spam like this).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org