Newbies (WAS: RE: username to uid resolution when chrooting the first time)

Chris Gianelloni twi at faradic.net
Tue Dec 26 08:25:26 PST 2000

Here we go...

I am running 2 SMP systems using LFS 2.4.0 (updated but not redone from
scratch)

I also am running 2 LFS 2.4.3 systems, one as a workstation, and one as
a firewall.

That brings me to having 4 LFS systems.  I would have to thank Gerard
and everyone else whom has contributed not only to the book, but also to
the hints.  You all are doing a wonderful job and have helped me learn
more about Linux in the short time (since 2.3.7) that I have been using
LFS than in the much longer time (about 4 years) that I have been using
Linux.

Once again... thank you all.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org