eth0

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Tue Dec 26 10:24:13 PST 2000

Details please.  What type of ethernet card?  What is your definition of set
up?  Have you actually loaded the driver or have you aliased the driver to
eth0 in /etc/modules.conf so that kmod can load it on demand?

I will leave "words" and "acronyms" and the other upcoming "cracklib"
questions to somebody else :)

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net