Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Tue Dec 26 18:38:35 PST 2000

from the sexyfun.net website

"This site WAS created in response to the virus / worm."

Basicly this e-mail worm spoofs the address..
(Of anyone was infected go visit the website for information
on getting things fixed up)

So it's safe to ban that domain :)

--
My Brainbench Certificates [My tech skills]
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2056366

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org