NewsForge story

Barry barry at hartford.uconn.edu
Wed Dec 27 11:40:17 PST 2000

> > wow... pretty cool :)
> >
> > it even got linked on linux.com today... it's all over the place...
> >
> > now, is the mailing list a good place to suggest reasons for IBM to
> > support LFS?
>
> I think Bryan is already finished with this, but I am not sure.
> Nevertheless post all you can post here. It will be archived anyways so
> when we need something similar again later we'll have it available
> handy.

ahh great...

here's what I can come up with offhand:

1) LFS is a great starting point for developing home-brew style
distributions.  By contributing to LFS IBM opens the door to vendors
easily building their own implimentations of Linux (with 24/7 phone
support by IBM, of course :) )...

I will post more later... users need assistance...

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org