Run levels, ls -la, /dev/random

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 27 12:22:57 PST 2000

> This should be added to the future version of LFS I guess. This is part of
> a working base system. What do you think Gerard?

I don't fully agree. It's not strictly needed to get a system working. We
don't want to add too much to the book. Before long it will be cluttered with
little things here and there to accomodate situation xxx and yyy. If you plan
to use urandom device, you read the documentation about it (needless to say
;) and you would find out that you should carry the entropy over between
shutdown and startups.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org