unsubscribe

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 27 12:44:21 PST 2000

On December 27, 2000 01:41 pm, Simon Perreault wrote:
> The unsubscribe address should be a part of the standard email headers,
> IMHO. Wouldn't there be a way to write an update to the RFC or something?

Actually it is part of it. Listar supports it too. Somehow listar on
linuxfromscratch.org does not send messages with the extra headers. I have
tried a reinstallation already, cant' find the problem. It's probably
somewhere in the mailinglists configuration file (ala start from scratch
configuring the lists) but I don't have the time to purue the problem quite
yet. We'll just have to live with it.

By the way ,the person who sent that unsubscribe to the wrong address did
manage to unsubscribe him/herself within a few minutes after he sent it.
Perhas it was a mere typo, who knows ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org