NewsForge story

Barry barry at hartford.uconn.edu
Wed Dec 27 13:25:21 PST 2000

> I'm sorry I didn't turn out the way you expected me to be ;) What did you
> expect (I'm just curious) me to be like? Older? Not married?

you know, I met my gf on a BBS... There was a line in the article about
possibly having the ability to examine each other so thoroughly online
that it eliminates doubt in real life.. you know, I think that that's
true because I can see that in my own relationship...

pretty cool...

sorry, off topic... but I thought I'd just interject that...

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org