NewsForge story

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 27 13:53:59 PST 2000

On December 27, 2000 04:45 pm, Davin Carlson wrote:
> Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > I'm sorry I didn't turn out the way you expected me to be ;) What did you
> > expect (I'm just curious) me to be like? Older? Not married?
>
> Exactly :^)

There are a lot of things I would do to please you LFS'ers here, but those
are two things not in my control. I haven't found the age-faster treatment
yet (then again, i'd rather have the age-slower one). And if I get
"un-married" Beverly would kill me, so that's not an option either ;o)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org