Gerard

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 27 16:58:43 PST 2000

On December 27, 2000 07:46 pm, TS Malkier wrote:
> Hey, all--I apologize if like 10 people have already posted this, but I
> still get my messages in digest format so I won't know until tonight
> (I'm about to go back to regular format).  Newsforge posted their LFS
> article today (er, looking at the URL it seems like yesterday they did
> it, but I swear I checked newsforge yesterday), and you can read it at
> http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=00/12/26/2046231&mode=nocomment

You're not the first one, no, but thanks anyway. I quite like the article
yes, Julie did a great job representing me accurate. This interview was
conducted by phone, not email as some may think, so it's a suprise that Julie
understood me that great (me having this heavy Dutch accent and all that) ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org