NewsForge story

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Dec 27 20:32:06 PST 2000

On Wednesday 27 December 2000 12:41 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> I'm sorry I didn't turn out the way you expected me to be ;) What did you
> expect (I'm just curious) me to be like? Older? Not married?

OB-Wan Kanobe of Borg.. The ability of Q and the personality
of Doc Brown...
A Tartus with the onboard computer being Hal-9000
(with a bug patch for that nasty "Keeping secrets while
being honnest" bug)

The home system is the Forben Project computer with no nukes
and a bug patch for that world domination bug..

However you end up driving around town in DarkStar..
Bob is still on board and he's got religion...

[if anyone needs help I'll explain just ask]

BTW.. I'm kidding :) but only partly
--
My Brainbench Certificates [My tech skills]
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2056366

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org