NewsForge story

Michael Renzmann mrenzmann at compulan.de
Thu Dec 28 00:10:30 PST 2000

Hi Gerard.

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:41:30 -0500

> I'm sorry I didn't turn out the way you expected me to be ;) What did you
> expect (I'm just curious) me to be like? Older? Not married?

I'm not Hugo, but somehow the story also changed the "image in my mind" that
has come up during reading this mailing list. I somewhere read that you moved
to Canada, and somewhere read that you are married. Maybe thats the reason I
thought that you were older or at least of equal age than I am (25) :)

Thanks to the author of this article, it is a great way to show that there is
a life behind the names one can see every day in mailing lists around in the
internet. Even if you heared it quite some times and will hear it many more
times: I would like to send some big "thanks" to you, Gerard. For the effort
you did, for the work you had and for the things you will do in the future
(well, but be sure that I won't thank you if you come up with the idea to
burry LFS in the future :))). Keep this good work going, and I'm sure that
most of the people here think in the same way: also tell Bev a huge "thank
you" from us.

Bye, Mike

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org