Run levels, ls -la, /dev/random

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Thu Dec 28 06:29:18 PST 2000

> > This should be added to the future version of LFS I guess. This is part of
> > a working base system. What do you think Gerard?
>
> I don't fully agree. It's not strictly needed to get a system working.

But it's part of a normal Linux system IMHO. However, I do agree that
adding little stuff like this clutters the book. Anyway, in this special
case the problem lies with MAKEDEV I think. We need an up-to-date MAKEDEV.

MSB

----
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org