Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 28 06:55:35 PST 2000

> Note, that I was talking about mail from NON-SUBSCRIBERS. Mail from non-
> subscribers to the mailing list should be seldom.

Such a filter isn't available in listar right now (neither in majordomo as
far as I know and I don't know about other mailinglist servers). I can block
mails from non-subscribers but that's as far as I can go. I can't have listar
kick in a special filter when the mail comes from a non-subscriber

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org