NewsForge story

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 28 07:00:52 PST 2000

> age. I also expected you to be single because, judging by the sheer
> volume of your output, you must spend every waking hour on LFS. I

Actually, not really. In my off time I read books, watch TV and drive my car
with Beverly. I don't work on LFS in my spare time anymore (well unless I
have a deadline to meet). All my LFS work lately is done during "office
hours" so to say which is nice. I get to do what I love and it even pays my
bills ;)

> expected you to be mid thirties, a Linux professional in some capacity,

I like to think I'm somewhat a Linux professional. Not seasoned and all that,
but i'm on my way ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org