nas 1.4

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Thu Dec 28 10:31:22 PST 2000

andrew sprott wrote:

> hi
>
> k, i've started to try and install kde2. kdesupport went ok, but
> when i tried to install kdelibs, it complains about a missin
> libaudio library.
>
> searchin the web, i find that nas-1.4 is what i want. but when
>  i try xmkmf, i get the warnins
>
> /usr/x11r6/lib/x11/config/linux.cf:242: warning 'hasgcc' redefined
> /usr/x11r6/lib/x11/config/imake.tmpl:45: warning: this is the location of
> the previous definition
>
> these are just warnins, but it ends there, and if i try 'make world'
> it seems to do sommat - very fastly - and end with a error 2.
>
> can anybody help here?

> www.btinternet.com/~talisoft/html/wingedows.html
>
> --

Can't remember exactly ( it's been a while ago ), but either in qt or
kdesupport
configuration there is the option --with-nas or something.
Do not configure with this option. When I played with this stuff, I
installed nas,
and now can't even tell what for, actually. It's kind of network soundserver

( not sure it is the proper definition, though ).

Sergey Ostrovsky.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org