nas 1.4

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Thu Dec 28 11:13:32 PST 2000

andrew sprott wrote:

> > configuration there is the option --with-nas or something.
> > Do not configure with this option. When I played with this stuff, I
> > installed nas,
>
> but i've already installed qt and kdesupport. how can i remove them and
> reinstall? i'm not sure what configuration files need to be changed

> --

It is up to you. If you installed things in /opt/qt and /opt/kde
( I mean, your files are not spread among other stuff ), it is painless.
These packages do not touch anything beyond their top level installation
directories.

Sergey Ostrovsky.

BTW, how do you manage to live in Sunday, Dec 24 ?
It's not a joke, it's annoying to search for your messages.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org