NewsForge story

Barry barry at hartford.uconn.edu
Thu Dec 28 13:14:39 PST 2000

Michael Renzmann wrote:

> Hi.
>
> > you know, I think about this type of thing a lot...
> > what makes our community different... Our leaders, our celebrities...
> > they're us...
> > they're not untouchable Bill Gates types or anything of the sort.
> [lots of good stuff removed due to my short answer]
>
> Well, I agree 100%. Nothing to add. I just have to agree :)

well, thanks :)...I don't feel like so much of a kook anymore :)...

not that that would matter...in a world where sanity means working for
someone whom doesn't care for your future for the rest of your life on
projects and things that you don't care about..well, I'd prefer to be
insane :)

but, seriously, if Open Source/Free Software is embraced, projects like
this could have an affect which sweeps farther than the computer
industry...

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org