Going to away for a while

Larry Leduc ldl at ldl.on.ca
Thu Dec 28 15:37:01 PST 2000

happy new year !!

-----Original Message-----
From: gerard at lfs.net.dhis.org [mailto:gerard at lfs.net.dhis.org]On Behalf
Of Gerard Beekmans
Sent: December 28, 2000 6:27 PM
To: LFS Discussion List
Subject: Going to away for a while

Hey guys,

Time for me to go on a short vacation. Me and Beverly are heading down
to Columbus (well tonight we're leaving already to sleep in a hotel on
the road down there so we don't have to get up so very early tomorrow
for the 'big trip'). Columbus, Ohio is where Bryan lives and where our
good 'old linuxfromscratch.org server is located. Going to take a
picture of it as well ;)

We'll be returning back to Toronto somewhere on Monday January 1st. I'll
be back to LFS'ing and stuff on Tuesday but I'll be needing a day or two
to catch up on emails.

I may hop on linuxfromscratch.org's console some time this weekend to
check if there are problems with something so I'll be kind of here but
not really.

So ya'll have a great New Year and talk to ya's again in the new year.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org