chroot error

Tim Smith tosmith at kiva.net
Fri Dec 29 07:04:37 PST 2000

No bash...
I didn't even notice the compile of bash failed.
After looking through the archives (aren't you proud of me) I noticed much
discussion over lncurses and termcrap things. I loaded my own Ncurses,
unlinked /src/Bash-2.04 directory, reunzipped bash, re./configured with
--enable-static-link removed and... and... YES! it works. I hope the static
thing is not essential.

Tim