Rereading of .bash_profile

chris lapthorn chrislapthorn at redhotant.com
Fri Dec 29 16:05:26 PST 2000

WarmFuzzy wrote:
Hi

I had a similar problem recently in getting bash to re-read the
..bash_profile file. I re-booted a couple of times, which I suppose was a
bit extreme! Your solution seems a lot more elegant.

However, I'm puzzled  - I thought that it should be -03 with a zero not
a capital letter o. Did you get them the wrong way round in your message
or have I misunderstood?

Regards

Chris