Help for lfs-hints conversion

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 29 23:13:24 PST 2000

I tried to do a simple sed script for too long now, it's 2h AM and I'm tired.
I need a sed script to convert the .txt hints to .html hints (in content, not
in filename). Here is basically what I need:

expression to be matched:
TITLE:\t\t
(where \t is a tab)

replacement expression:
(where \n is a newline and \t is a tab)

If someone can post a simple sed script to do that, I'll be eternally
grateful.

--
--Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse--

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org