Help for lfs-hints conversion

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Dec 29 23:35:34 PST 2000

Yo,

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 02:26:07AM -0500, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
> I have just joined this list, having downloaded LFS yesterday.
> I've got it up and running, and was thinking about converting the hints to
> HTML myself, though I would probably not use sed.

Weclome aboard.

> If you're interested in a shell script to do the conversion, I could have
> it in a day or so.

He just signed off IRC, was very tired and all so i think he can wait a
little while ;)

> Let me know of any special requirements, and I can get to work right away.

All i know is that he was working on something like this;
http://cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi/hints/html/.template?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
and he didn't seem to checkin anything else to CVS.

You can take a look at what most hints look like.. and try and figure it
out..

http://cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi/hints/

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org