Rereading of .bash_profile

WarmFuzzy hugo1301 at home.com
Sat Dec 30 00:36:17 PST 2000

chris lapthorn wrote:

> I expect that whichever one of us got it the wrong way round the system
> took the default, whatever that was. Certainly my output clearly showed
> -03.
>
> Chris

Chris,

I'm sure you're right about using the default. When I was getting the
complaint about the unrecognized option things compiled ok anyway. I'm
about to install gcc again so maybe I can read some documentation and
get some good info on this. I'm using a 120Mhz Cyrix so things are not
progressing at a breakneck speed.

Hugo

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org