nas 1.4

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Sat Dec 30 09:09:52 PST 2000

andrew sprott wrote:

> > >  i try xmkmf, i get the warnins
>
> > > /usr/x11r6/lib/x11/config/linux.cf:242: warning 'hasgcc' redefined
> > > /usr/x11r6/lib/x11/config/imake.tmpl:45: warning: this is the
> > > location of the previous definition
>
> > > these are just warnins, but it ends there, and if i try 'make world'
> > > it seems to do sommat - very fastly - and end with a error 2.
>
> i still cant insall nas anyway, so to try kdesupport i still need to
> compile nas
>
> andrew
>
> --

OK, if you insist there is NetAudio.tmpl attached. It is the patched
version of one
you have somewhere in nas-1.4 source tree. I'd suggest to compare both
files and
find what changed. It is likely that I customized something for my system
besides
fixing configuration bug. It's been a while ago.

Sergey Ostrovsky.