Gettext-0.10.35

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Sat Dec 30 12:45:23 PST 2000

On Saturday 30 December 2000 23:44, WarmFuzzy wrote:
> 	mv: /po-mode.el: no such file or directory

He's the chosen one! He doesn't get a po-mode.el!

Seriously, that's a file we all get, and didn't know what to do with it, so
we put it in a folder at the end of the installation. You can forget about
this error, everything will be fine.

Although maybe the install of gettext didn't happen for some reason. Are you
sure gettext is installed? I'd rerun the installation of gettext.

--
--Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse--

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org