unsubscribe

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Sat Dec 30 19:48:20 PST 2000

On Saturday 30 December 2000 10:26 am, Paul Midgley wrote:
> unsubscribe

Congradulations you have won a lifetime subscription to the list...
Yes using new ListToBrain you will get thies messages for life sent
directly to your brain...

And what did you do to unlock this fantastic gift?
You found the secret keyword and sent it to the list...
Yes for decades leet hax0r d00ds have been trying to find the secret key
but all have failed... and now you my friend have found it..

I'm kidding of course :) Not to worry.. everything is ok... please don't kill
me...
--
My Brainbench Certificates [My tech skills]
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2056366

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org