Pb in chrooted ...

Foucault de Bonneval foucault.debonneval at free.fr
Thu Jun 1 09:25:51 PDT 2000

It is just my second post on the ML .. and I'am french, so please excuse
for my english ... ;)
I did not find the solution in the archive, so here is my pb

When I got into the chrooted environnement with
$ > chroot $LFS bash --login
It's OK, but when I try to install ed, i got th error:
affreux:/usr/src/ed-0.2 # ./configure --prefix=/usr
bash: ./configure: Not such file or directory

Thanks for help ... ;)
LFS is a very bood project to make just what we want with linux ...
Foucault

--