Trend ChipAwayVirus Msg

noypi pinoy noypi_90 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 12:09:46 PDT 2000

Hello Everyone,

I'm new with linux and I'm trying to dual boot NT and
linux using the NT loader.

I was able to do that.  When I choose Linux at the
ntloader options I get the message:

"Trend ChipAwayVirus has detected a boot virus on your
hard disk!"

I have the option to continue with the boot process.
I did not observe anything wrong with my machine.
This only happens if I choose Linux.  It's rather
annoying.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ed Cruz