Trend ChipAwayVirus Msg

Florin Boariu florin at bnv-bamberg.de
Sat Jun 3 01:21:09 PDT 2000

Hi!

Removing the chip is not an option, is it?

Sorry for this stupid question, I know it's not doable, but I couldn't
resist. This windows-mentality really sucks. I stopped to care about it
some years ago, I thought the world, especially the
bleeding-edge-technology firms have noticed that windows is not alone in
the universe. Such "virus"-message I would be expecting several years ago,
but not nowadays...

(Again, sorry for this off-topic comment.)

regards,
florin.