Newsgroup Access

phantom phantomx at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 3 17:20:34 PDT 2000

Paul Jensen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you can now access the lfs email discussion using a news reader.  just
> point your news reader to news.pcrdallas.com  - you can also reply to
> the newsgroup.

Wohoo!  This is very cool.  I am sure there are others on the list who will
be happy to be able to access this list thru a newsgroup.
So I take it that you are running your own news server, and these groups
won't be sent out to other ISP servers?

At any rate, thanks much for setting this up.

--
Matt M
LinuxKnight

linuxknight at xoommail.com