Boy, am I havin' trouble!

Tony Karakashian tonyk at monstertruck.cc
Mon Jun 5 04:46:48 PDT 2000

> What didn't work? You could not start /bin/bash this way? Maybe your
> kernel is looking for the rootfs in the wrong place?

Right, /bin/bash wouldn't start when specified at the lilo prompt.  I got
exactly the same error.  I've got root=/dev/hda1 in my lilo.conf for this
image. (I moved LFS off the second hard drive just on the chance that was
causing it.  LFS is now on hda1, and my normal install is on hda5).

-T

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com