Yet Another Problem... This time with teTex...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 5 10:16:19 PDT 2000

> Trying to install the teTex package, since it seems that the gpm package
> assumes you have a tex program...
>
> it goes through ./configure and make fine, but 'make install' fails, the
> log file is attached...
>
> Again, thanks in advance, for your help...

I can't help but I do have a request:
kde and gpm are non-book apps so you should bring this to lfs-apps. If
there's nobody on that list yet that can help, I'm sorry but you're kind
of out of luck then. I really want this list (lfs-discuss) for strictly
book-related issues like bugs and such. Configuration/compilation issues
go to lfs-config and apps that are installed on an LFS system but don't
work (kde, gpm, others) go on lfs-apps and linux is for the rest that
doesn't fit on any of the lfs-* lists.

For the next few weeks I allow this list to be used to give people some
time to subscribe to the other lists. People can be subscribed to the
lists just so they can help other people. So if you feel like helping,
please subscribe to all the lfs-* lists.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com