generl problem with procmail

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 04:04:18 PDT 2000

Hello,

> I only got one 'else' Mailfolder with all mails, but mutt could only read
> about 5 mails from the about 150 mails

I had a problem with FetchMail and Procmail, where the mailbox is corrupt.

The solution I found was to add this to the fetchmailrc:
mda "procmail -d %T"

This makes fetchmail add a From header and pass to Procmail direct (i.e, not
via Sendmail/Port 25).

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com