Boy, am I havin' trouble!

Tony Karakashian tonyk at monstertruck.cc
Tue Jun 6 04:57:08 PDT 2000

So, those were YOUR messages I saw in the archives. :)  Hmmmmm....that's
very possible.  This machine used to be my wife's 98 machine and it used to
crash a lot.  I was thinking it was 'cause she worked for a software house
and installed a lot of beta software... :)  I'll give pullin' one of the
sticks a try tonight.  If that don't work....I'll pull the other one...

-T

> Hello,

> I got a couple of "Signal 11" Failures, and it turned out to be memory
> related. (I had added extra memory, and it didn't seem to like it..)

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com