Newsgroup Posts

Paul Jensen pj at pcrentals.com
Tue Jun 6 11:51:49 PDT 2000

> Also, when I try to post to the newsgroup, it says "user unknown" and
> refuses to post. How can I make myself known?

Sorry about this.  it worked when i set it up, but now i can not post
either from a news reader.  i will look at this later.

there are a _lot_ of people reading this news group - i was amazed how
many people are hitting this with news readers from all around the world.

i will get this part working again.

paul jensen
www.pcrdallas.com
lfs ftp/news/mail archive