keeping source trees

Georg Wilckens durandal at nfinity.de
Wed Jun 7 01:04:22 PDT 2000

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 11:15:54PM -0600, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Yo,
>
> > I tried it myself and also found it doesn't scan /usr/local/include
> > This should definitely be fixed, but I have no idea how to do that as of
> > yet. I guess when somebody reads the FAQ or INSTALL files it should
> > become clear, but that someone isn't going to be me for a little while.
> >
> > If somebody figures it out before I do, let us know. I've put it on the
> > TODO list so I will address it...at some point.
>
> Working on it right now, i'll try and get his off the TODO list for ya ;)

On the info-page we find:

`LOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR' is used only for a native compiler.  It is
normally `/usr/local/include'.  GNU CC searches this directory so that
users can install header files in `/usr/local/include'.

But setting this every time would annoy me. I guess you can configure
that variable at compile-time. Haven't had the time to check yet.

Regards,
	Georg
--
Georg Wilckens <durandal at nfinity.de>