LFS iso image

Jakob Schroeter js at jaggware.de
Wed Jun 7 04:44:47 PDT 2000

Hi!

p> So if anyone has any info regarding these things please let us all know.
I have put such thing together. It's not that user-friendly since it
includes no scripts (yet), but it boots from CD and you got a fully working
system (except ncurses, so you cannot make menuconfig). I installed two systems
with it successfully. If you are interested, I could give some hints
how to create it. Maybe it would be even possible to upload it...

--
regards,
          Jakob

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com