keeping source trees

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 7 09:23:13 PDT 2000

> btw, I though you were getting some sleep? bad-boy!, stop playing with
> MySQL and get some sleep! ;)

I gave up on that. SourceForge.net's software isn't working. Seems it's
easier to just start from scratch (for people who don't know what I'm
trying to attempt: install sourceforge.net's software locally so we can
have that nice interface for bug tracking, news postings and more of
that. I'm thinking about just starting from scratch after I brushed up
my SQL knowledge. Has been a while since I last used it and last time
was with Microsoft Access back in college...)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com